SBP Consulting is an SAP partner and reseller specialized with SAP solutions in Manufacturing and Supply Chain. We have been providing services to Fortune 500 companies since 2004. We have special focus on SAP IBP, SAP Leonardo, S/4HANA and SAP Cloud solutions and are rapidly expanding through innovative solutions in these areas. SBP is an active participant in SAP events like SAPPHIRE and ASUG. It is in this endeavor we need a Sales Executive/Hunter to help SBP gain new opportunities armed with our demo-ready solutions and deep SAP partnership.
This role of Sales Executive requires a highly motivated and tenacious self-starter who is a seasoned hunter, experienced in selling Managed Services, Consulting Services, or similar solutions related to SAP to large enterprises and SMBs.
Job Duties: (what this person will do on a daily/weekly basis):
- Proactively develop ‘new name business’ opportunities for our SAP Reseller and Consulting services and acquire new customers through direct sales
- Responsible for sales engagements. This role may be specializ3d on industry or solutions based on the market in which it is based
- One of the objectives is to coach the associates in sales teams on building a productive pipeline as well as maximizing the revenue via active engagements on selected opportunities. He/she will have pipeline and/or revenue targets to meet annually
- Plan and execute customer events to push innovative services and drive customer demand
- Leverage the SAP ecosystem & C-level relationships to accelerate deals
- Understand the customer decision making process and develop relationships with key decision makers, nurture champions and coaches, and progress a deal through sales cycle
- Pipeline planning - Follow a disciplined approach to maintain a rolling pipeline. Keep pipeline current and move up the pipeline curve
- Understand competition and effectively position solutions against them
- Ideal candidates will have at least 4 years of significant industry knowledge and experience with both SAP solutions and software selling life
- Preferably experienced with SAP Academy for Sales programs
- Proven sales performer with a successful track-record in the enterprise software space, preferably for an SAP Partner, or within SAP directly
- Extensive customer network and expert level hunting skill
- Experience selling both enterprise solutions and software is critical
- Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiations skills with the ability to effectively communicate with C-level executives and line of business representatives
Employment Type : Full-time
Location : Flexible
Travel Options : Remote/Onsite
We offer competitive compensation packages structured to reward your efforts; you’ll experience career growth and opportunity based on personal achievement, and you’ll be surrounded by a team determined to succeed on a daily basis.